Monday, March 24, 2014

You're a Class Act!

Good morning! I have a quick card to share today before I head off to work. I just loved this week's Deconstructed Sketch so I pulled out Reverse Confetti's Class Act and went for it!


The papers are from Basic Gray's Hey You line, I just picked some neutral colors out of the pack and 
found one I could stamp on as well. This stamp set has a coordinating die set, Class Act dies, which made creating this card a breeze!


 Here, you can where I stamped that alpha block on the grid patterned paper. Made it easy to line up;)


Here, you can see I cut out the note book paper with the Class Act die twice, stamped the notebook paper on the white die cut and layered a kraft die cut right behind it. I die cut an apple and some leaves and stamped those and bumped them on up some dimensionals. to kind of finish this card up, I added some sequins, buttons, and a twine bow!

Here's the Deconstructed Sketch, it was a fun one!!

1 comment:

Jen Shults said...

This is just wonderful Amber. I love the wonderful papers and the way you used the twine! Thanks for joining us this week.