Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A little something Sweet!

Morning! I am here with a quick, fun little treat bag!



I just sat down with some stamps last night and came up with a fun treat bag using the Sweet Treat Tent and stamps from Sweet Thing!


I'm *crazy* about this new embossing powder, it's Gold Tinsel from Recollections. It's SO sparkly, even after you heat emboss! I've found my new favorite gold! I also embossed the heart border from Whole Lotta Hearts in white ink. The aqua tag, white tag, and vellum tag are all from Tag Me. The aqua and white are from the same die, I just trimmed the aqua tag down a bit to be smaller than the white tag.


This is a view from the side. It's empty because I don't keep candy in the house on account of I'll eat it. Very bad. Ha!

I'm so happy you stopped by to visit today! Enjoy your HUMP DAY!



1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

super fab, Amber. love the colors, the gold, the tag layers....love it all!